| About Us | Products & Services | Clients | Awards | Partner Login | Join Us | Contact Us | Shop Online |
Renewal of Business
What you need before renewing
1. Your SingPass ID (NRIC, FIN or Dependant's Pass No.)
2. Your SingPass.
You may obtain this with your NRIC/passport at the following places:
any Post Office
any CPF Office
any Community Development Center / Community Club and Center
Click here to request for your SingPass by mail
Click here to change your SingPass
3. The Medisave payments of all owners must be up to date
Step 1: Logging into Bizfile
1. Log into www.bizfile.gov.sg
2. Select "SingPass" & Click "Next"
3. Key in your SingPass & Click "Submit"
4. Key in your SingPass ID & Click "Login"
5. Click "Accept" when the conditions page appears
Step 2: Renewing the Registration
1. Select & Click on Business Renewal under Business Transactions
2. Select & Click on Renewal of Business
3. Key in the Business Registration Number & Click on Submit
4. Info on your business will appear. Click on Submit.
Step 3: Making Payment
1. Click "Click here for payment"
2. Select & Click "Others" & Submit
3. Select your mode of payment by clicking on the relevant logo
4. Proceed with payment
5. The system will check on the owners' Medisave status. If the status is up to date, Click "Refresh".
6. Once the transaction has been submitted successfully, the system will display the Payment Acknowledgement & Receipt forms on your screen. You are advised to print copies of these forms for your own record.
Will I be issued with a Certificate of Registration?
No, we will not be issuing Certificates.
What if I need to open a bank account or apply for Iicences/approvals?
You may purchase a business profile of your firm. Please log into www.bizfile.gov.sg and Click "Information Services". Please key in the relevant information and pay $5 and the business profile will be e-mailed to you via a hyperlink. You may print copies of the business profile and use them as required.
What if I encounter problems?
Please call the BizFile HelpDesk at 62486028 (open from 7 am to 12 midnight everyday including Sundays & Public Holidays)
What if I have any enquiries or require assistance on business matters?
Please visit the RCB webiste at www.rcb.gov.sg or e-mail RCB at : RCB_BRU_Feedback@rcb.gov.sg
What if I want to check on Medisave matters?
Please contact the CPF Board at 1800-2263877
Issued by the Registrar of Companies & Businesses (RCB)